This website is not up to date.
We do not have a volunteer webmaster to manage this website!
This is NOT a board position, unless you would like to be a member at large! After one year, you will receive a complementary PVCL membership (up to $40 value) for the duration of your commitment.
This volunteer commitment requires approximately 1-2 hours of time per month, usually following the board meetings (which are the third Tuesday of every month). Knowledge of Joomla (content management software for websites) is preferred, but it is easy to learn if you are willing!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
The 2021 PVCL AGM was on Tuesday, October 19th!
The Parkview Community League is Hosting...
a Fun & Friendly Paint Night for Families and Friends!
October 24, 2pm-4pm
2-Hour Acrylic Painting Lesson by a Local Artist
All Ages 5+ Welcome
Learn Basic Technique & Acrylic Painting Methods
Laugh, Paint, and Take Home Your Own Piece of Art
Register/Pay online through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/all-ages-paint-party-tickets-182792185347
$40/person, $5 DISCOUNT For PVCL Members, contact April for Promo Code: email@example.com
All Materials and Painting Equipment Will Be Supplied for You! --- Just Be Ready to Paint!
Some other details include...
- Hosted By the Parkview Community League
- Painting Instruction by Start Me Up Music & Art
- Painting Aprons will be supplied to help protect your clothes
- Your painting will be done on either a 11x14 or 12x16 inch stretched canvas
COVID NOTICE: Proof of Vaccination - Please Read:
- We will be following the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP), and people ages 12 and older will need to provide proof of vaccination, negative rapid test result taken within 72 hours of service, or documentation of medical exemption to enter this event
- To prevent issues at the door we will be reaching out to everyone before the event to collect vaccine, negative test, or medical exemption proof
- You can email or text proof of vaccination or the other options to firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-905-8457
- See the Alberta Health Website for more info on how to obtain proof and other details: https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx#REP
- Masks are Mandatory --- We will have Zero Tolerance for people causing issues related to Covid Restrictions, and law enforcement will be called if you cause any problems --- Respect the rules and respect your fellow painters
If you have any more questions about the event
We’re just an email away! email@example.com
Outdoor Revitalization Committee - Progress Report
We continue to collect donations which will be recognized using a "Tree Board" theme.
Donations from Individuals, Couples or Families will be recognized as follows:
- $1-$499: small leaf featured on a group Tree Board.
- $500-$999: large leaf featured on a group Tree Board.
- $1,000: a full tree featured on their own Tree Board (requires a Sponsorship Agreement).
(All of the above boards will be located on the exterior of the rink).
Corporate Sponsorship will be recognized as follows:
- $5,000: a full rink board to display your logo & message and will be located on the interior of the rink (requires a Sponsorship Agreement).
For more details, concept drawings & Sponsorship Agreements: follow this link.
Provide Feedback (It's Anonymous)
Have a suggestion for a fundraiser for us?
Have some feedback regarding the hall?
Worried if you use your name that you may be asked to volunteer?
The Parkview Community League would like to hear from you.
We understand that sometimes it can be challenging to know how or where to reach out to.
If you would like a response, there is an optional question to provide your email address.
This link submits your response directly to the Parkview Community League Board of directors, which is a group of volunteers from your neighbourhood.