Next sale date: Saturday November 16, 2019 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Parkview Community Hall, 9135-146 Street
Thank you for your interest in our craft sale. As a broader community event that appeals to all ages, we enjoy a lot of traffic through our hall from area residents and neighbouring communities.
1. Showcase local artisans.
2. Offer our patrons a shopping experience with a good variety of products across all price points.
To meet our goals, we promote local artisans and hope you join in our excitement for this opportunity to showcase your wares.
1. Vendors must craft their own products. (Our event does not promote sales of retail product lines.)
2. Vendors are limited to one table. (Our maximum capacity is 28 vendor tables. We want to provide an opportunity for as many vendors as we can allow.)
3. Cost per table is $50.
To apply to be a vendor at our craft sale, please complete the Vendor Application form
Once you are approved as a vendor, payment is required to secure your table.
Approved vendor table payment:
1. Payment can be made by cheque, or online via PayPal account or credit card. Sorry, we are unable to accept cash or e-transfers.
2. Please enter the vendor number you have been issued, and your vendor name, then click the "Buy Now" button below.
Information for approved vendors:
1. The hall is available for early set up on Friday evening, November 15th, from 6:00-9:00 p.m. and again on Saturday morning staring at 8:30 a.m.
2. We set out sandwich boards to advertise the sale one week prior to the event as well as on the day of the sale. Beyond that we promote the event through schools, local businesses, community newsletters, Kijiji, and a variety of public sites. As an approved vendor we invite you to also spread the word through your networks and social media connections.
Jennifer Bossio firstname.lastname@example.org