Here are some images of the main hall set up for a banquet
Hall - 68' X 40' in size. 2720 square feet.
- Capacity of 231 for seated dining. There is a raised 26' X 10' foot stage at the front of the hall. Lighting consists of overhead florescent lighting and/or potlights on a dimmer switch. The height of the walls from floor to ceiling is 16 feet.
- Finishing (warming) kitchen is complete with 1 refrigerator, one commercial cooler, one stand-up freezer, a microwave, two standard stoves with ovens and warming drawers, a large working area and washing stations. Kitchen is not intended for frying, deep frying, or grilling with oil or greece. Barbecuing allowed on concrete pad on South patio.
- 25 - 60" round tables and/or 28 - 30" X 96" rectangular banquet tables.
- black plastic and chrome stacking chairs.
- His, Hers and Restrooms are inside the hall. A his/hers universal restroom is in the foyer.
- 21' X 8' coat room is situated to the right of the foyer.
- Supplies for cleaning included in rental.
- PVCL does not provide dinnerware, cookware or table linens.